ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors ATI-Parts queues (phone, email, fax) to insure timely response on all incoming requests
- Enters all RMAs and sales orders in case management and inventory systems (M2K and Remedy).
- Processes quotes and general inquiries
- Review and updates all open case information on a daily basis
- Provides first level phone support for Game Parts, OASIS Warranty and RMA calls.
- Ensures complete communication in all aspects of a request with the customer
- Follows up with internal and external customers as required.
- Ensures use of proper problem logging, issue tracking, auditing and operational procedures.
- Communicates orally and in writing with customers, Sales, Technology Services, Accounting, Manufacturing and ERP groups to order and process the customer-required equipment.
- Identifies the correct parts required for each order. Ensures internal and external customers are ordering the correct parts.
- Checks inventory for parts availability
- Checks part history to insure most current parts are ordered
- Coordinates orders with various Aristocrat departments
- Receives and follows up on customer complaints.
- Ensures individual metrics are met.
- Contributes to team objectives and metrics.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participates fully in company health and safety programs and complies with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follows all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wears and/or uses Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed.
- Reports hazardous conditions to management.
- Reports any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a minimum of an Associates degree or higher.
- Requires two years in a Customer Service role with specific order entry responsibilities.
- Successful completion of OASIS Hardware I and Games Overview classes
- Order entry / customer Service experience related gaming, a manufacturing facility and ERP work order management systems is desired
- Prior experience operating in a heavily regulated environment
- Proven ability to function well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of sales order and configuration systems.
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the Company and Company products.
- Ability to build rapport with sales team
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Must qualify for a Gaming Card
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Employee Signature: __________________________________ Date: _________________
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...