Managed Solution as a trusted Advisor, encompasses a variety of options to partner in assessments, deployment, management, monitoring and troubleshooting of small to large IT infrastructures. Whether you require On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid infrastructures we’ll design the ideal solution to best fit your business model. The partnership doesn’t have to end there; we will continue to deliver quality of up time with on-site support, remote monitoring or an always available help desk.
With our Professional and Managed Services, we will address your most pressing IT needs. Managed Solution is staffed with Certified Technology Experts able to address server sprawl, application delivery, surging network demands, scalability, privacy, security, disaster recovery or virtualization challenges. From the desktop/device to the Data Center — we address your individual needs—with optimized results and cost savings.
Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Systems Integrator and Cloud Accelerator Partner, we deliver solutions to clients in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles with the latest access to Microsoft technology resources and project deployment programs.
For over a decade, we have delivered award-winning services paired with evolutionary leading business technologies to best assist you in running your business efficiently. Managed Solution removes the worry and ensures the protection and delivery of your services and data regardless when you need it or where you are.
The SharePoint Administrator shall be primarily responsible for advanced development of SharePoint solutions to facilitate cross team information sharing in multiple domains and environments for the program. This engineer will be part of a multiple large integration projects including upgrades from on premise to cloud based SharePoint sites using 2010/2013.
It is important this resourced have interest in solutions built around SharePoint that include Social Private Networks for business using Microsoft and other tools. The resource shall also be knowledgeable in administration, configuration, and maintenance of several SharePoint server farms. The resource shall also provide input and recommendations to current and future policies, standards, and processes that support the overall governance and oversight of SPS.
- SharePoint and system administration: set-up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers
- Expertise in Directory Services (AD) to regulate governance
- Plan and implement SharePoint patches and cumulative updates as needed
- Create, maintain and implement sites and site collections, custom workflows and forms
- Establish and/or maintain end user access policy and permissions within the SharePoint environment SharePoint stability/HA for all customers on all domains using SharePoint 2010/2013
- SharePoint Central Admin
- Research and enable enhanced features of SharePoint and integrate with other Microsoft and 3rd party products
- Work with the SharePoint team to assist in taxonomy and governance questions
- Assist content owners with data migration, permissions management, and general Site Administration support
- Assist with end user support as needed or required by SharePoint team
- Report status upward
- Assist with Project Server administration
- Help design and implement project archiving procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with SharePoint site collection, site and application development, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Adept with SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
- Experience with InfoPath 2007/2010
- Experience developing portals/portals/web parts
- Experience developing database applications (web or otherwise)
- Experience with workflows and/or business process development
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian