LIVE MAS WITH A CAREER AT TACO BELL!!
Do YOU have leadership experience and the desire to succeed? Don't Wait! Come work for a GROWING company! LIVE MAS with a career at Taco Bell because this is a place where great people are in great company! We have fun and we offer personal challenges and growth!
HAVE WE GOT A PACKAGE FOR YOU!
- Great Pay (up to $14 an hour depending on experience)
- Career Development
- People First company culture
The responsibilities of the Shift Manager will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of product.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintain a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's review/approval.
- The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Accessibility to dependable and reliable transportation (Accessibility to a personal vehicle preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must.
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills.
- Complete training certification.
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong work ethic.
Indeed - 8 months ago