AARSAND MANAGEMENT (TACO BELL/KFC FRANCHISE) IS NOW HIRING SHIFT MANAGERS WITH EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
WESTOVER, MORGANTOWN, CLARKSBURG
- Shift manager’s pay is up to $14 an hour depending on experience
- Career development
- Benefits available
- People first company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
The responsibilities of the Shift Manager will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of product.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintain a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's review/approval.
Shift Manager Requirements:
- The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Accessibility to dependable and reliable transportation (Accessibility to a personal vehicle preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must.
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills.
- Complete training certification.
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong work ethic.
Our company was founded in 1983 beginning with one KFC Restaurant and has grown to include a total of 59 restaurants located in Maryland,...