Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products.
Hagemeyer USA sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family, Hagemeyer USA works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are currently seeking currently seeking a Shipping Supervisor for to supervise employees engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments and in preparing items for shipment. The supervisor oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Must have warehouse personnel supervisory experience
- Warehouse management experience required
- Must be able to operate a forklift, spec
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to take initiative, strong organizational skills, delegate appropriately and also be a working supervisor.
- Must have experience with Shipping
- Must have experience interacting with customers and be customer focused
- Strong leadership and communication skills is mandatory
- Must have good computer skills and proficient with MS Excel
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V