SUMMARY: Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of the projects by supervising and coordinating the on-site activities during site establishment installation, inspection, testing and commissioning and disestablishment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Schedules and coordinates delivery of all equipment to customers across the country.
- Coordinates all field operations including but not limited to scheduling sub-contractors
- Acts as main on-site contact.
- Works with building departments for inspections
- Compiles the information and drawings needed to obtain building permits.
- Communicate with end user or owner’s representative to insure Stellar’s customer are satisfied with our performance.
- Identifies customer service and cost opportunities for improvement; develops programs to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Understands the company’s customer satisfaction goals and ensures they are met within any program identified for implementation.
- Completes all required reports and paperwork.
- Establishes and maintains professional communication with vendors.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel, Business Works helpful
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds through out a nine hour work day.
- Will be outside work on job sites.
CLP was founded in 1987 in Emeryville, California, and has developed and maintained an experience driven reputation for connecting our...