Join a growing company that offers $15.00 per hour starting wage, excellent benefits and growth opportunities! Quala prides itself on promotion from within the company, and offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Partially employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with company match up to 4% of annual salary
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% employer-paid group term life insurance up to 1.25x your annual salary
- Option to purchase voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and dependents
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays.
We are looking for skilled laborers looking for rewarding work to help at our Neenah, WI facility, located at 1650 N. Street with tank cleaning. The Tank Cleaner is responsible for performing all aspects of ISO cleaning, including inspecting the container for residual product, and post-cleaning inspection of the interior/exterior of the trailer. Duties include properly disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble container internally and externally. Must be able to work in tight spaces, climb across narrow bridges, and lift equipment up to 75 pounds. This is a great position for someone who loves to be busy and can handle working in a fast paced environment where attention to detail and accuracy are important. Additionally, background in construction, power tools and welding is a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of related work experience in transportation, chemicals, manufacturing, logistics, hazardous materials handling, supply chain, or similar industry required
- Must be able to read and understand English for the purpose of interpreting Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) documents
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in different types of environments, including extreme temperatures
- Experience working in confined spaces, using pressure washers, hydro-blasting, working with chemicals is highly preferred
Additionally, qualified candidates must be very safety-conscious, eager to learn, motivated, have a naturally friendly and optimistic professional demeanor, will be team-oriented, and have a desire to advance with the company.
TO APPLY: Respond with resume including employment dates. Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered.
Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and physical exam. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Quala is the largest independent provider of comprehensive cleaning, testing, and repair services for commercial and industrial portable...