This position is responsible for taking a key role in the development of new applications to support the business needs of Enactus.
- Produce reliable applications quickly under short and absolute deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Salesforce applications.
- Convert data from one database structure to another
- Develop multiple applications at the same time.
- Help administer server applications (Active Directory, WebTrends, IIS, etc.).
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical customers.
- Interface with Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with additional technical or secondary education strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in software systems design and development.
- Experience must include time spent in software development utilizing Microsoft Windows based products and development tools.
- Must possess a strong understanding of the methodologies used in requirements gathering, usability testing and documentation of software programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Microsoft VB.Net
- Apex & Visualforce
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Salesforce SOQL
- Microsoft Reporting Services