Starblazers, a leader in Technology Recruiting, has an immediate opening for a Junior Software Developer at one of their clients in the Philadelphia (Center City) area. The Software Developer will have a background in ASP.NET/VB development and able to provide refactoring support for production code. In a short while you'd be collaboratively adding features, working on new development, working with various APIs and Social Media and working with the team to migrate to ASP.NET, MVC, C#.
YOUTUBE Video on this Position: http://youtu.be/30w9AIMyMts
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of software experience with .NET languages and technologies.
- The successful candidate will be career-oriented and looking for a long term opportunity where he/she can advance his/her career and develop his/her technical skill set.
- The position requires effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- The position requires strong analytical skills.
- The mid-level developer will be responsible for analyzing technical requirements and pursuing technology solutions to improve performance and achieve business objectives.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience with Visual Studio and .NET programming languages (VB.NET or C#) is required.
- Solid understanding of OOP Principles
- Experience with MVC is a major plus.
- Experience with Mobile development is a major plus.
Starblazers has been helping businesses in the Philadelphia area for over 15 years source and manage people effectively. We offer a broad range of technology and internet positions available for contract, contract-to-hire, or full-time placement. We excel at managing candidate and client communications during the hiring process. We want to make the best possible match for each and every consultant. We listen, we care, and we stay connected to you throughout your career search.
Other Open Positions: http://www.youtube.com/user/Starblazersinc
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/kecaward
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kecaward