SPATIAL is seeking a highly skilled Software Engineer / Developer, with extensive experience developing geometric modeling and visualization software in a commercial environment, to join our Broomfield, Colorado team. This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with customers to understand and address technical issues
- Developing and enhancing Spatial’s visualization components
- Developing creative, innovative solutions to customer problems
- 5 to 8 years of software development experience with geometric and visualization algorithms
- Strong knowledge of general mathematics including geometric modeling and vector calculus
- Proven experience with C++
Degree in Applied Mathematics, MS or PhD preferred. Or, related Engineering degrees with a strong concentration in Mathematics and relevant experience will be considered.
- Significant commercial experience creating and implementing a broad range of geometry and visualization algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of OpenGL
- C/C++ and Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Thorough understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills. Innovative problem solving required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment, appreciates aggressive goals, demonstrates superior organizational skills and exhibits a desire to win attitude.
ADDITIONAL (bonus) REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of HOOPs 3D Component Toolkit
- GPU Programming; Knowledge of CUDA and OpenCL
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreaded application development