Software engineer responsible for design and development of complex computer software. Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software is a must. Ability to participate in technical discussions, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills. Typical candidate will have a passion for developing software, learning new skills and applying them into the work, good problem solving skills. The candidate must have the following technical skills:
- C#, .NET Framework (All areas including, WinForms, .NET Remoting, Serialization, Reflection,
Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading).
- XML and Web services
- Previous/current experience in developing windows applications using MFC, Win32, C++ .
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server
programming such as but not limited to stored procedure, user defined functions, tables, indexes
(and their types), views.
This is a full time position with yearly salary range: $50,000 - $85,000.
Special benefits Include:
- Subsidized Health Care Insurance
- Subsidized Vision Care Insurance
- Subsidized Dental insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings Plan
- Suburban Work Location
- Business/Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning about and using state-of-the-art technology
- Full time only
- Only considering applicants in regional area (NY, NJ and PA)
- Applicant must be a U. S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U. S.
- Respondents must supply compensation requirements along with complete resume for immediate confidential consideration.