DCI-Arform (DCI Marketing Group) Digital Solutions Team
We create innovative, retail marketing solutions that impact consumer’s perception of a brand both physically and emotionally. Our integrated digital merchandising solutions entice, engage, inform and convert. Our versatile, scalable proprietary LiveGuide® software/hardware platform manages and distributes customized digital content at retail and captures consumer interaction and data metrics. Our digital solutions currently include touch screen kiosks, product information centers, information centers, promotional screens and menu boards. Visit www.dciartform.com for more information.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of engineers in design, development, and deployment of a range of digital solutions on multiple platforms
- Partner with product managers, project managers, user experience designers, software developers, marketing managers, account executives and clients to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Create, review and evaluate project plans for hardware in digital projects, including budgets and timelines. Simplify complex projects into clear plans
- Continuously evaluate project requirements and engineering resources, allocate resources among engineering groups and/or projects
- Clearly communicate current technical solutions to non-technical clients and advise on best approach for digital programs
- Work to increase the general comfort level of account teams with digital technologies by detailing and presenting potential usage scenarios
- Build and maintain working relationships with all digital stakeholders within the company
- Assist Account Executives in digital sales presentations/conferences when required
- Stay abreast in emerging technologies and develop integration strategies to improve new and current offerings
- Build team effectiveness by maintaining open lines of communication with employees and develop and mentor digital employees in the Interactive department
- 7+ years of experience in software development. Degree preferred in computer science or related field
- 2+ years experience managing a software development team
- Strong software design and implementation skills, including experience with .NET development
- Demonstrated experience with open source, web, and mobile technologies
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%
DCI Marketing is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
DCI-Artform is a full-service, integrated marketing firm with an extensive list of Fortune 500 clients. DCI-Artform offers a wide range...