MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Key Position Responsibilities
Lead and grow the technical team responsible for the development of high-availability Software as a Service internet applications. Responsible for staying current with technology and making recommendations to move the organization forward with new platforms and technology.
- Assess and evaluate skills, work and capacity for all team members and appropriately assign work to team members.
- Assists direct reports on formulating project plans, project estimations and plans of action as needed.
- Works with the project teams to manage the day to-to-day project schedules and assists in setting appropriate customer expectations.
- Monitors performance of direct reports and conducts performance and salary reviews.
- Work with engineers and business partners in assessing issues and problems and developing solutions.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve on-time commitments and identify/resolve issues.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of seven years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Seven to ten years experience in software development, preferably with high availability database driven web applications. Prior leadership experience and management of software engineers. Experience in agile/scrum a plus. Ability to work in dynamic/ multi-task environment with highly visible results. Excellent communication skills, leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer