CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack was honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in 2011 and 2012, was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award, and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas in 2013.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
This is a full time position with 2 – 4 years of prior software quality assurance experience required. The primary function of this position is to ensure the highest quality and reliability of our software products. You will focus on reviewing design documents, writing test cases, performing manual testing on CaseStack’s web-based supply chain software throughout the full software development life cycle. If you love testing, are a quick learner, a team player, and you are able to work independently, this is your chance to join our team!
- Test and find bugs to provide a bug-free product
- Investigate and troubleshoot code defects
- Develop test outline, test plan, and execute test cases
- Manual testing on web-based applications, VB and .NET components
- Perform defect tracking and defect reporting
- Understand project design and pinpoint design flaws
- Collaborate with QA and developers to resolve bugs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to write SQL queries
- Possess a test-to-break attitude
- Think outside the box
- Must be able to extract project requirements from design documents for test outline, test plan, test cases
- Strong understanding of full software development life cycle
- Solid understanding of quality assurance practices and testing methodologies (e.g. black/white/grey box testing, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- BS in a computer science or computer information systems related field
- 2-4 years of software quality assurance experience
- Software development experience is a plus
This position is available at either our Santa Monica, CA or Canoga Park, CA office.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.