About PROVOX Systems Inc.
PROVOX Systems, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2004 and software manufacturer for the public sector.
We are seeking a Software Support Representative to expand our team in McKinney.
This position performs a variety of tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Call Center Duties. Understand that punctuality and consistent attendance is required in order to address the needs of our customers.
- Achieve and maintain satisfactory customer relationships
- Provide remotely walk-through help for our customers
- Provide remote webinars (application overview) for prospective customers
- Identifies problems / issues and solves those / troubleshoot our application
- Provides customer feedback to improve company products and services
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned e.g. Sales Calls will be required!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Computer skills are required / MS SQL Server knowledge a plus
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Background should contain previous work experience in customer service / support field
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Keyboard and/or typing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate success
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
- Self starter and self-driven with a high need to succeed
- Ability to travel for customer installations and trainings (10%)
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States.
Base Pay is $12/hr
We are looking to hire asap. Interviews will conduct this week, possible start date 9/3/2013.
Hours would be:
8:30 am - 5:30 pm / one hour lunch break M-F on a 40 hours basis, paid overtime might be requiredir