AINS is a Federal IT solutions provider in business since 1988 with over 150 Federal agencies as customers. We have an opening in the Crystal City for an entry level software tester with the qualifications listed below. AINS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive benefits and compensation.
- Conducts manual functional and regression testing
- Assists in automating repetitive testing processes
- Assists in the development of test plans Utilizes software test tools to automate testing
- Develops scripts or utilizes scripts developed by manual testers
- Participate in developing comprehensive test plans according to business, functional, and technical requirements
- Use effective communication to share product and testing knowledge across configuration, development, and test teams
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Basic knowledge of software development tools
- Basic knowledge of software test tools a plus
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team.
- Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science or Math preferred)
- US Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance preferred
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 150 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at http://www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
To apply please submit a cover letter with salary requirement and resume