ddm marketing & communications is a full-service marketing firm with a significant web services footprint. We build websites, apps, and other digital deliverables, often as part of a larger marketing and communications strategy for our clients.
We seek a technical, motivated individual to help us support our clients with our software; websites, apps, and other digital deliverables. This person would be able to:
1. Provide client service and support. Daily interactions with clients should be expected.
2. Identify technical issues and resolve problems via phone, email or other electronic mediums.
3. Work with internal developers and project management to help identify and prioritize recurring problems and implement solutions.
4. Over time, build and lead a small department of Technical Support individuals.
5. Work with internal resources to create documentation and training procedures on new and existing custom client software.
6. Train clients on managing the custom software we build.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Ability to work efficiently and independently.
2. Should be able to respond to clients promptly.
3. Proficient with iOS devices, apps, configuration.
4. Proficient in Internet applications such as FTP, Web browsers, e-mail etc.
5. Interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills are essential.
6. Should be able to analyze and interpret technical procedures.
7. Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
8. Ideally, ability to define and execute quality assurance procedures to limit issues experienced in the field.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of Technical Support experience.
- Experience defining, creating, tweaking, and documenting technical procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree; IT-related fields preferred.
-Full-Time, Competitive salary, 401k, Health + Life Insurance.