Software Tester (Web)
Looking to take your game to the next level? Do you have a passion for winning & sports?
If so, then we’d like to talk with you. We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, and we’re searching for two Software Testers to join our Best in Class customer service-oriented team!
$15.00-17.31 per hour (DOE)
Available Work Schedules
1. Monday-Friday; 7:00AM-3:30PM
2. Monday-Thursday; 9:00AM-7:30PM
This position is responsible for the creation and execution of development test plans and efforts. This position will work directly with developers, product managers, web producers, business analysts, designers and operations team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes acceptance tests, unit tests and test plans for company websites, services and applications
- Participates in sprint planning to understand testing needs
- Reports and tracks bugs
- Identifies user scenario cases to add to regression testing
- Creates and communicates defect reports
- Participates in monitoring production issues
- Participates in production release management activities
- Performs load and stress tests
- Performs regression, functional and data tests
- Reviews, evaluates and documents quality assurance/testing code
- Assists with the issue resolution process
- Tracks and maintains incident log
- Documents quality assurance practices
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of quality assurance/testing experience in software/database development
- 1+ years of JQuery or HTML coding experience
- Automated testing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Agile testing practices preferred
- Sellenium scripting experience preferred
- Knowledge in software development process methodologies
- Possess strong deductive reasoning and problem solving skills
- Basic Computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to multi-task and perform a variety of tasks
- Possess high attention to detail and analytics
- Works well independently under general supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with on/off-shore resources
- Ability to work irregular hours and overtime as needed
Physical & Environmental Demands
- Occasionally lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit for extended period of time (up to 8 hours)
- Occasionally bending and rotating of head and neck
- Frequent use of a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to distinguish color (not colorblind)
- Ability to climb stairs to a multi-level work site
- Ability to endure frequent movement bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping, crouching and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and find hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks
We are anticipating a high volume of applicants, and in order to be one of the first considered, please send us a resume and cover letter to include the following information:
1. Recent salary history
2. Why you are interested in this role?
3. Why you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this role?
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you!
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.