Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
Audiology/Speech Pathology Department
Help maintain and advance our status as the premier healthcare delivery system in the region as you direct, supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy to pediatric and adult patients based on prescribed plan of treatment by physician.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and establish patient goals based on current speech/language abilities
- Performing diagnostic tests to assess receptive and expressive language skills and voice and swallowing abilities
- Instructing staff in the care of patients regarding the speech therapy program
- Coordinating speech therapy services, and ensuring continuity of care is maintained
- Preparing written evaluations and discharge summaries
- Providing written instructions for home care providers
- Overseeing other related functions as needed
To qualify, you must have a Master’s Degree, NJ License in Speech-Language Pathology, and 1-2 years experience providing direct patient care services to individuals exhibiting communication and/or voice and swallowing disorders. Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language Hearing Association is required, as is superior organizational and multi-tasking skills. Strong knowledge of Lee Silverman Voice Treatment program, FEES and Modified Barium Swallow Studies will also be expected. No Clinical Fellows at this time.
We offer a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V