XPAC is looking for experienced Spotter drivers for our Milan campus! Essential functions and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Parks semi-trailers on grounds.
- Moves trailers to and from receiving or shipping docks.
- Secures loads as necessary.
- Checks maintenance on vehicles used.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is essential.
- Must be able to work variable hours and be open to overtime.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen within XPAC’s set parameters.
- Must present and maintain valid driver’s license (CDL preferred, but not required).
- Must maintain an acceptable MVR.
- Must be able to verify previous 10 years of employment history.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Join XPAC, a growing company, which offers excellent benefits such as MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K and ON-SITE DAYCARE.
XPAC is conveniently located just minutes from the new Rock River Bridge. Apply online at WWW.XPAC.COM or apply in person at 525 EAST 10TH AVENUE IN MILAN.
XPAC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER