Varden Technologies specializes in consulting, integration, and application development for the investment management industry. We are looking for an SQL/Database developer to join our growing development team. This individual will work with senior members of the development and product implementation teams to handle a wide array of database needs associated with our applications. The role may also include working on client specific development projects to integrate our products into their environments.
- 3-5 years of hands-on SQL/Database with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Sybase RDBMS
- Demonstrated ability to write advanced SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.
- Query optimization skills and ability to improve SQL efficiency
- Core database administration skills
- Preferred background working with investment management, banking, or financial services data, however not imperative. We would also be interested in candidates coming from a technical Testing/QA role that are looking to transition to a more development or implementation focused role
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, unstructured environment
- Some travel may be required
- Upon hire, all employees will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in U.S., as required by the INS
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...