Varden Technologies specializes in consulting, integration, and application development for the investment management industry. We are looking for an SQL/Database developer to join our growing development team. This individual will work with senior members of the development and product implementation teams to handle a wide array of database needs associated with our applications. The role may also include working on client specific development projects to integrate our products into their environments.
- 3-5 years of hands-on SQL/Database with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Sybase RDBMS
- Demonstrated ability to write advanced SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.
- Query optimization skills and ability to improve SQL efficiency
- Core database administration skills
- Preferred background working with investment management, banking, or financial services data, however not imperative. We would also be interested in candidates coming from a technical Testing/QA role that are looking to transition to a more development or implementation focused role
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, unstructured environment
- Some travel may be required
- Upon hire, all employees will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in U.S., as required by the INS
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...