The Senior Account Executive - Games (Southern California) is responsible for managing a significant and remote sales territory with minimal supervision to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- This position will support Northern California and Oregon regions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Displays advanced knowledge of products through research and assistance to customers.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of gaming industry and customer market issues.
· Displays knowledge of company products and represents overall company by promoting and selling games, recurring revenue products, and Meter/Access.
· Strives to increase account penetration though the sale of the entire span of Aristocrat products.
· Works closely with regional Sales Team to develop strategies for individual accounts and territories.
· Assists in mentoring and training more junior sales executives.· Positions and promotes Aristocrat, Inc. as a high-performance, world-class manufacturing, sales and service organization within assigned sales territory.
· Manages sales territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Services existing customers and seeks out new business opportunities.
· Presents and demonstrates the company’s games and systems products.
· Serves as a trusted advisor to Aristocrat's key customers.· Maintains accountability and tracking systems.
· Develops and maintains forecast and budget systems.
· Performs an agreed minimum of prospecting, follow-up and service calls weekly.
· Submits all sales reports as assigned within established timelines.
· Closes sales in accordance with agreed goals and strategies.
· Develops successful relationships with assigned customer accounts resulting in the achievement of annual objectives.
· Prepares accurate and timely quotes and business proposals.
· Utilizes Sales Logix as a business tool for maintaining up to date customer information and entering order fulfillment information.
· Maintains product knowledge through training.
· Performs managerial responsibilities in some geographic regions based on business need.
Education: Position requires Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field or its equivalent.
Experience: Requires five to seven years of sales experience in gaming or its equivalent. Experience in servicing existing customer accounts and sourcing new customer prospects in assigned territory required.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Must have technical knowledge sufficient to demonstrate the company’s games and systems products to customers and respond effectively to customer’s questions.
- Must have skill in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Must demonstrate creative, innovative, analytical, forward thinking abilities.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have effective decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Must be able to travel on a frequent basis.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming