BCM Global Tech has a great temporary opportunities for Sr. Business Analyst with one of our clients in Salem OR.
The duration for this contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Need to be familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- 10 years + experience in Systems analysis, application development and system support on large and small systems.
- 10 years + experience writing and executing test cases, writing software functional specifications, performing requirements management, data modeling, and business process modeling.
- Extensive experience in business and technical roles with multiple technical environments, technical tools, and data query languages
- Experience interviewing Business customers, and being able to write business case documentation
- Ability to generate and review all levels of project documentation (in both UML and non-UML notation), including requirements specifications, use cases (technical and business), design documentation, activity diagrams, functional and technical design specifications, test plans and test cases, and user documentation.
- Prior knowledge of business Financial Forecasting and Allocation systems
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months possibility of extending.
- Location: Salem, OR
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Background Check: YES
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...