Our client, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager for a fulltime role. With 3 million small businesses building their online presence with them, they’re able to take on problems most others can’t.
Senior Marketing Manager
In this key role, you will develop the web marketing strategy, brand, and implementation to re-launch and re-invigorate one of the oldest “website building” brands in the industry – delivering self-service website creation services to small business customers. This position requires a strong marketing leader who can understand and build big picture brand “vision” and then can create and execute on successful marketing/branding projects. Excellent customer insight and the ability to translate customer insight into core branding and messaging points are essential. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of driving strong revenue growth within their brands.
- Conduct or utilize end user customer research to identify attitudes, behaviors, and actionable customer needs and competitive insights.
- Develop hypotheses based on customer/competitive insights and test bold, new messaging/brand approaches to better connect our offerings with customer prospects.
- Lead the development of market segmentation, sizing, customer needs, value propositions
- Lead the web marketing and organic customer acquisition strategies; develop and manage end-to-end strategic and tactical marketing programs to drive adoption of our offerings
- Create promotions, incentives and training to encourage sales and end user adoption. Meet the acquisition (and revenue) targets for the brand.
- Gather and synthesize campaign results into actionable learnings and plans; continuously refine marketing programs to build and sustain growth
- Manage creative vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, monitor adherence to service level agreements
- Partner with Product Managers to lead to development of innovative features that promote a strong ability to differentiate our offerings based on customer insights
- 5+ years marketing and/or brand management experience that includes consumer packaged goods, technology consumer goods and/or consumer web services/applications.
- Demonstrated track record of discovering key customer insights and creating innovative ways to overcome barriers to purchase/usage. Relentless drive to rapidly iterate and continually improve brand acquisition performance.
- Demonstrated ability of leading, inspiring and influencing cross-functional team members
- Experience with driving measureable results in one or more of the following areas is essential:
-search engine optimization
- social network engagement.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills, with track record of “test and learn” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence senior leaders & executives
- Strong business acumen, results orientation and decision making skills: take-charge attitude and champion of innovative ideas.
- Requires a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
Indeed - 2 years ago