(US based candidates only)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Compensation: $100,000 plus possible
Work location: Indianapolis, IN
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Long term contract or contract-to-hire
Long term contract or contract-to-hire with large rapidly growing company.
General qualifications include:
- The ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment
- Blend well with a development team… no one will work alone or in a silo
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum development process
- Be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and deliver messages appropriately to the correct audience.
- Must have superior debugging and problem solving skills
- Implement requirements based on design specifications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, software engineering or computer science.
- At least 5+ years of technical experience in software development environment.
- Service-Oriented Development,
- REST-ful development preferred
- SOAP Experience a plus
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Visual Studio .NET 4.0, 3.5
- Experience with SAML and/or other SSO technologies a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET a plus
- Experience with Java & Java EE technologies a plus
Indeed - 19 months ago
eSense® Incorporated is a consulting and service firm specializing in Information Technology and Busines Process Reengineering. We...