Our Client, a leading internet provider of insurance solutions for small business and individuals is seeking a Sr. Product Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract
Travel: 25% (1 week out of a month)
Seeking a Senior Product Manager with passion and a proven track record of excellence to join our ecommerce team. The Product Manager must have a technical background and understand how to work with Web Services and APIs. You will work closely with design, engineering and customer support to deliver products that are consistent with our online shopping experience while also taking advantage of the unique capabilities of the various platforms and devices. The candidate we are looking for must have a relentless attention to details, a persistent focus on customer experience
- Develop consumer friendly features on the site enabling customers to efficiently manage their healthcare option
- Define and execute Product Roadmap to meet group’s goal and objectives
- Write detailed PRDs, develop user stories, attend daily scrum team meetings and help accelerate the launch process
- Use web analytics, market research, behavioral studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Drive the initiative by closely partnering with Product Engineering, Marketing, PMO and other teams.
- 5+ years of Product Management or experience
- Extensive technical experience using APIs and Web Services
- Experience writing MRDs, PRDs, and functional specifications.
- In depth knowledge of eCommerce tactics and customer-centric design
- Very comfortable using web analytics tools and accountable for web conversion metrics.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA a plus
- Background in health industry and/or insurance
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded in 2006, Balaji Inc is a San Francisco Bay Area based boutique consulting firm specializing in Online customer experience and...