Our client, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses is looking for a Sr. Product Manager for the E-commerce business. With 3 million small businesses building their online presence with them, they’re able to take on problems most others can’t.
Senior Product Manager: eCommerce for Small Businesses
Your mission: Make money for product-based small businesses.
It’s as simple as that. Creating great online shopping experiences is of course important – and we do that – but it’s only a means to an end. The real challenge is to help small businesses get their products wherever their customers might be – easily and profitably.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager who can grow our eCommerce solutions.
You’ll need to:
- Really get to know these small businesses, and understand the challenges they face selling products online
- Stay on top of the competition
- Develop the business case and prioritize going after new segments, new channels, new services – new ways to help small businesses succeed selling online
- Lead a cross-functional team in identifying and testing solutions
- Bring the best solutions to market
This position requires:
- BS or equivalent
- At least 5 years product management or closely related experience
- Experience with eCommerce is highly desired
Pluses: experience with
- SaaS solutions
- Services for small businesses
- Marketplaces and software that integrates with them
Please WOW us by telling us about products you’ve led, and how they’ve delighted their customers and built a great business. Come to the interview prepared to tell us how you’d disrupt your favorite eCom service.