Our client, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses is looking for a Sr. Product Manager for the websites business. With 3 million small businesses building their online presence with them, they’re able to take on problems most others can’t.
Senior Product Manager: Websites and more for Small Business
Your mission: Make 3 million small businesses successful online – through a website, Facebook page, mobile site – whatever it takes.
There’s a lot of ways to create a website these days. But they focus on sites that are pretty, rather than on sites that convert visitors into customers. They make it easy to put text on a page, but they don’t help get the right content. They focus on websites, instead of a holistic view of a business’ online presence.
We’ve already created 3 million small business websites, and we’ve learned a lot. We have an opening for an experienced product manager to grow our newest online presence service into a market-leading, multi-million dollar offering.
You’ll need to:
- Really get to know these small businesses, and understand the challenges they face getting their business online
- Stay on top of the competition
- Develop the business case and prioritize going after new segments, new channels, new capabilities
- Lead a cross-functional team in identifying and testing solutions
- Bring the best solutions to market
This position requires:
- BS or equivalent
- At least 5 years product management or closely related experience
- Experience with website or related creation services highly preferred
Pluses: Experience with
- SaaS solutions
- Services for small businesses
Please WOW us by telling us about products you’ve led, and how they’ve delighted their customers and built a great business. Come to the interview prepared to tell us how you’d disrupt your favorite website building service.