Recognized as one of the fastest growing digital advertising companies, ConsumerTrack.com has been in the forefront of performance-based marketing since our founding in 2004. Led by a team of Internet advertising veterans and engineers, ConsumerTrack has served thousands of advertisement campaigns since we started. We achieved this growth by enabling clients and agencies to execute campaigns across our 1600 web properties. We cultivate partnerships with elite Fortune 1000 financial corporations to improve the way people connect to the variety of financial products they use every day.
ConsumerTrack.com is looking for a Sr. SEO Strategist who can devise a plan within an overarching content strategy to build links in the consumer banking industry, while executing local optimization tactics. The Sr. SEO Strategist must approach link building from the understanding of penguin’s algorithm and understand how to still be a backlink powerhouse. Link signals tend to decay over time, the Sr. SEO Strategist understands playing towards the algorithms need for freshness, how to deconstruct a link neighborhood, target content for social sharing, leverage portable website assets to help PR & social engagement reach global popularity. The Sr. SEO Strategist must be passionate about excel, have an openness to continuously grow and a desire to play a part of a calculated strategic team.
- Lead all local SEO efforts and optimize current hyper local strategy
- Broaden/deepen relevant keyword portfolio
- Improve geo-specific rankings
- Move from 2nd to 1st page for priority keywords
- Assist in targeting ongoing content distribution (guest blogs posts, blogger outreach etc.)
- Own SEO tasks for local topic specific content
- Plan for mobile optimization in order to improve local performance
- Proactively stay current with latest SEO news and search engine updates
- Master the local syndication ecosystem
- Have a deep understanding of local Seo strategy-previous Local strategy experience a Plus!
- Previous experience executing feed management
- Superb excel experience
- Proven successful link building experience
- Previous content strategy experience-Huge Plus!
- Previous Mobile SEO experience desired
- Familiarity of various SEO Ranking and analysis tools
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary — above industry standard!
- Superb benefits package — health, vision, dental, 401K (5% employer contribution)
- Free gym membership to all elite Spectrum Club locations –get fit on us!
- Generous time off policy — vacation, holiday (including your birthday!)
- Employee referral programs — up to $1,000 per referral –no cap!
Do companies like this really exist? Yes – Check us out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/ConsumerTrack
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: http://www.consumertrack.com/join-our-team/our-open-positions.