COMPANY: Wind Turbine & Energy Cables (WTEC)
COMPANY PROFILE: WTEC provides integral components directly for all phases of solar farm development, including solar-array structural elements, inverters, transformers, underground collection systems, substation components, and products for transmission to the grid.
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.windnenergy.com
POSITION: Staff Accountant
POSITION DURATION: Permanent Full-Time
POSITION LOCATION: Fort Lee, NJ
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to bank reconciliations, processing of journal entries, and assistance in the month-end close.
- Distribute expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, and receivables according to schedules.
- Reviews, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Candidate must have experience in preparing and updating various financial schedules, such as the fixed asset, prepaid and lease schedules.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and Company procedures.
- Position will assist the accounting department with other ad-hoc finance assignments.
COMPENSATION: We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, and Education/Certification assistance.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience using Sage Timberline and Crystal Reports preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting role
- Previous construction background preferred but not required
Wind Turbine & Energy Cables is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
No Recruiters or Agencies please.