Our client, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses is looking for a Sr. Staff Engineer – Java for a fulltime role. With 3 million small businesses building their online presence with them, they’re able to take on problems most others can’t.
Are you into challenges? Do you like to solve problems and make the world a better place? Then you should be part of our clients group. Our client is looking for result oriented, highly execution focused and creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. We love people who can think smart and move fast to solve complex problems, to keep pace with the breakneck speed of the Internet and who can make a difference in the world of online technology. We're responsible for helping Small Businesses grow their business!! What makes this group particularly thrilling is the fact that all positions provide cross-pollination opportunities and the ability to work on key initiatives throughout the group.
We are looking for a staff software engineer to be a key member of our eCommerce team, working on simplifying and enhancing our shopping cart and payment solutions experiences. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership in leading and delivering eCommerce solutions for our Small Business customers, influencing cross-functional teams and mentoring junior team members.
- We are looking for engineers who are passionate working in java stack end to end.
- Design and Implement high quality deliverables in short iterative cycles.
- Partner with Product management, Interaction designers and other functional teams to ensure end-to-end designs are consistent with the vision for the system while delivering critical needs of customers
- Experience with working in Agile development process
- Works on significant assignments that are broad in scope and complexity
- Involved in implementing software development best practices and supporting process improvement initiatives
What you need to apply:
- BS in CS or equivalent with at least 10 years of software development experience
- 5+ years of solid experience in enterprise Java, XML , AJAX technologies and Rest web services
- Experience with SOA and SaaS delivery model
- Prior experience implementing eCommerce solution is highly desirable
- Experience with multi-tier web applications a plus (IIS/Apache and JBoss/Tomcat preferred)
- Experience in developing large-scale, highly available, high-performance systems.
- The desire to work in a multi-project, highly visible central organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time amongst simultaneous projects.
- Effective at working across organizational boundaries.
- Experience in developing Web Services and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- An undeniable passion to solve real problems
- Good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills