Seasoned professional needed for growing staffing organization. Ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment where no two days are the same. Attention to detail, ability to communicate well with the public, multi tasking and strong organizational skills are key. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; pre-screening applicants, interviewing, filling job orders with qualified employees, collection calls and appointment setting.
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Valid driver license free from repetitive or serious violations.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and tasks.
- Knowledge and application of basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- A sense of urgency to work tasks as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively use verbal and written communication in a business environment.
Command Center offers an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay.
Command Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.