Primary functions include being a First Responder to emergency situations at the Healthcare facility. Makes periodic tours to secure areas, provide customer service, deter crimes, check for irregularities, inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures of patients, staff, and visitors. Protects staff and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the workplace.
$11.15 per hour.
Variable - Assist with filling in for vacations and days off
Shift work: Days, Swings and Graveyard.
* DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS *
- MUST possess California BSIS Guard Card
- Reliable means of communication
- Reliable means of transportation
- Legal right to work in the United States of America
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be willing to participate in pre-employment screening / drug test / investigation
- Military, Healthcare, or Law Enforcement experience preferred
- Capable to work in a healthcare setting.
* IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS***
**YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
- Capable to stand and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations
- Capable of driving a vehicle
- Capable of lifting or moving up to 75 pounds.
- Able to maintain professional composure during unusual circumstances
- Strong writing skills
- Able to provide high quality customer service.
- Able to interact with various social levels and across diverse cultures
- Maintain composure, occasionally under urgency and pressure conditions
- Capable of working extended hours when needed