As a Sierra Trading Post Store Manager, you will be responsible for achieving company objectives
in sales performance, profit contribution (EBITDA), and profit and loss control by overseeing
all of the operational aspects of a store. As a Store Manager, you are the key member of the
leadership team; you will lead a team of retail staff to achieve sales and service goals for the
Location to be determined.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful retail management experience
- Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop future leaders
- Proven ability to understand and drive store profitability through service
- Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
Headquartered in Cheyenne, WY., Sierra Trading Post is a multichannel retailer known nationwide for offering “Great Deals. Great Brands.” Sierra Trading Post purchases brand name overstocks, closeouts and 2nds, and offers customers 35-70% savings every day. Founded in 1986, Sierra Trading Post is a family-owned company that has saved customers more than $3 billion on outdoor gear, shoes, men’s clothing, women’s clothing, accessories and home furnishings. A top 100 Internet retailer in sales per Internet Retailer magazine, Sierra Trading Post operates four outlet stores in Boise, Idaho; Reno, Nev.; Cheyenne and Cody, Wyo.; and customer service call centers in Cheyenne and Cody.
We offer an excellent full-time benefit package which includes:
- medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan (after one year of employment)
- 30% employee discount on retail store merchandise
- discounted fitness membership and wellness plan
- and much more!