Basic Job Functions:
The Construction Site Supervisor will be responsible for site construction, management of civil, mechanical and electrical subcontractors, compliant with contract terms & conditions, installation, schedule, logistics, safety, quality, and constructability of all aspects of photovoltaic projects.
Construction Site Supervisor will be responsible for the delivery of site-specific contractual obligations in the construction of solar photovoltaic power plants, as well as identifying areas for continuous cost reduction.
10+ years of experience construction management of multiple-discipline construction projects. Photovoltaic and a basic working knowledge of power generation a plus. Individual must be knowledgeable in state & city codes & regulations required by the local building department
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and reports the on-site project management activities of a specific project team with regard to large photovoltaic projects.
- Responsible to manage sub-contractors to insure the project scope awarded is built in conformance with the plans, specifications schedule and budget.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct site superintendant staff.
- Perform other CM management functions as assigned. Projects include complete development of large photovoltaic projects from ground up to final commissioning and acceptance. Some commercial projects & site development as well.
BS or BA Degree in Engineering or Construction Management a plus but not essential
- Candidate must have proven record of accomplishment working as a Superintendant leading and supporting multi-discipline teams. Prior management of Electrical discipline.
- Ability to guide the construction effort from estimating, management and scheduling skills to complete the project
- Basic understanding of construction sub-contracts, insurance issues, permitting issues, and project scheduling
- A strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
- A personal commitment to a safe working environment for their employees
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to accomplish an objective
- Computer proficiency including Excel, Word and MS Office Suite
- Ability to document and report job progress clearly
- A willingness to embrace personal development and the ability to lead by example
- Will sit and stand periodically during the day.
- Required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Will walk and climb stairs.
- Will reach over shoulder heights and below waist.
- Required to use hands to lift, handle, carry or feel.
- May be required to kneel, bend, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities are required.
Indeed - 13 months ago
CLP was founded in 1987 in Emeryville, California, and has developed and maintained an experience driven reputation for connecting our...