Do you have the experience in Supply Management and a successful track record in a client driven/oriented environment? We are in search of a talented Supplier Manager. Staff Management, a leading provider of staffing solutions, seeks a Supplier Manager to work at our busy office in Chicago, IL. For this position, we prefer you have supply management experience and the ability to learn and take on projects in a fast paced environment.
Our Supplier Manager oversees the day-to-day tasks associated with managing and auditing our third party vendor relationship, as well as any contract placement and negotiation.
- Responsible and accountable for all contract negotiation.
- Maintain contracts and expiration notices.
- Responsible for drafting and gaining approval on amendments, contract changes, and supplier warnings and terminations.
- Responsible for proposing Diversity Management Strategies based on current supplier data and cost savings data.
- Create supplier organization into VMS System.
- Establish clear metrics to measure the effectiveness of the sourcing organization in alignment with overall corporate objectives.
- Create Excel reports and analyze data.
- Be experienced in consolidating the supply base, building long term supplier relationships and driving improved performance with key suppliers.
- College education required.
- 3 years experience in managing vendors and contracts, as well as client relations.
- Willing to travel 5% - 10% of your time.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT, and Word).
- Eager and able to learn in a fast paced environment.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now using the web link listed below. Go to: