CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack has been honored as “One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” in 2011 and 2012, and was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
This position is based in our Corporate Office in Santa Monica, CA.
As the Supply Chain Compliance Analyst you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of retailer compliance requirements and standards. You will be responsible for analyzing vendor reporting data and vendor scorecards issued by retailers and strategic partners. This role will support CaseStack’s internal operations teams to help facilitate the delivery of industry leading customer service KPIs.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain database of retailer compliance guides, and assure the database is updated with all current information
- Document and summarize all key aspects of retailer compliance standards for all major retailers which CaseStack services
- Analyze retailer reporting data and perform root cause analysis for all vendor compliance issues
- Support Client Development Team and Operations Management Team in retailer dispute resolution
- Document historical compliance resolutions to aid in future dispute resolution
- Generate internal reports which measure adherence to retailer compliance standards
- Assist in ongoing development of all internal Key Performance Indicators and metrics reporting
- Merge multiple data points and performance indicators, and integrate into summarized reporting
- Assist with transportation document management functions
- Bachelors Degree- preferably in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- 2+ years experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Knowledge of retailer web portals such as a plus
- Basic knowledge of supply chain and logistics functions a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.