We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Best in Class customer service oriented manufacturing company of sports-related products! We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel, based in San Marcos.
We have won numerous awards for innovation and customer service as well as an award for Best Overall Company.
The ideal candidate will be someone with the same team spirit who will strive to exceed our customers’ expectations while maintaining high standards for quality and integrity, all while ensuring we have fun doing so.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for computer equipment and network configuration, support and maintenance.
- Installs, configures and maintains organization's network, new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
- Performs system backups and recovery
- Performs additions and maintains firewall policies
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Designs and supports server system(s) and supporting software
- Telephony and printer support and configuration
- Understands and manages Cat 5E and fiber infrastructure
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
- Performs general DBA functions including backing up data, restoring data, and creating and scheduling maintenances plans
- May create jobs and maintain the integrity of the system
- Performs as an IS Liaison to one or more departments outside of IS
- May perform project management duties including scrum master role within our agile development methodology
- Provides internal customer service to computer system users
- Requires after hours phone support. You will be rotating with other members of the team
- Experience with phone systems and all peripherals
- 5% domestic travel required
- A.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience required; B.S. preferred.
- 5 – 6 years experience in the field or related area
- 5 – 6 years experience with Windows Server, exchange, active directory
- 2 – 4 years experience in Microsoft SQL server
- 2 – 4 years experience with the Linux OS and bash scripting
- 2 – 4 years experience in Apache web server
- 2 – 4 years experience with PCI compliance
- JBoss experience preferable
- Exceptionally organized and able to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conscientious team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be on call after hours and weekends 1 – 2 weeks per month.
Please submit cover letter and resume with the following information:
- Recent salary/pay history
- Salary/pay requirements
- Why you are interested in this position
- Why you feel we should contact you
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you.
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.