Channelinsight’s SaaS Channel Sales Management solutions provide global technology manufacturers with visibility into every channel relationship and interaction in real-time, allowing them to gain the insight necessary to find the best mix of channel actions that grow revenue and reduce cost in order to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
This is an exciting time to join our organization. The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in technology today and is showing no signs of slowing anytime soon. In fact, research supports that the global cloud computing market will grow from $40.7 billion in 2010 to $241 billion in 2020!
Channelinsight has just been named a Gartner 2012 Cool Vendor! Each year, Gartner identifies new Cool Vendors in key technology areas and issues a series of research reports highlighting these innovative vendors and their products and services.
We offer a great team environment with a flexible workplace that fosters and encourages collaboration across the entire company. Conveniently located in downtown Denver with easy access to everything LoDo has to offer.
The Partner On Boarding Engineer is responsible for implementing and supporting the on-boarding of channel sales data reporting clients. The POE works as a technical resource in conjunction with the Partner On-Boarding Manager, and must have an understanding of relational databases, including extensive knowledge of the SQL language, in order to perform database queries. The Partner On Boarding Engineer will also be responsible for analyzing and implementing other data formats such as EDI, EDIFACT and Excel for creation and validation of data parsers.
- Implement, manage and support the on-boarding of reporting partners with current clients.
- Analyze and test files that are received from clients.
- Troubleshoot and perform customer service functions.
- Write Extensible Markup Language documents to drive database functions
- Communicate effectively with clients to support partners in the implementation process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical issues to people of a wide variety of technical backgrounds, as well as people from entry level roles to executive management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of SQL including ability to set up unique syntax based on ODBC/SQL server connection
- Strong knowledge of X12 EDI transaction sets (primarily 867 and 846) using 4010 or 4020 specifications
- Strong MS Excel and MS Outlook knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Windows OS and how it operates in a network domain. At times, the POE will be required to provide system administration for different networks.
- Operating skills in MS Word and MS Access.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Proven RDBMS knowledge and skill sets
- Working knowledge of XML structures
- Strong problem solving & investigative skills
- Ability to conceptualize hierarchical relations
- Java experience a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and communicate quickly and effectively.
Other specific requirements for DataConnect team:
DataConnect is an Extract Transform Load (ETL) software tool, which is most often used to extract data from various accounting systems. The application runs as a Microsoft service, so server setup knowledge is required.
- Develop Database code to extract data from multiple different databases.
- Troubleshoot Databases and multiple operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server setups including group permission and service setups
- Diverse knowledge of accounting systems.
- Experience with system/user/file DSN setups
- Experience with systems administration.
- Strong knowledge of how ERP systems work and how they communicate with databases and acctg systems