Systems/Data Analyst Internal title is Partner On-Boarding Engineer (POE)
This particular position requires Portuguese language skills.
Channelinsight offers an industry-leading solution for obtaining increased productivity from indirect channel sales. Channelinsight is delivered via a SaaS platform solution, and is supported by an extensive Services team. The Partner On Boarding Engineer is responsible for implementing and supporting the on-boarding of channel sales data reporting clients. The POE works as a technical resource in conjunction with the Partner On-Boarding Manager, and must have an understanding of relational databases, including extensive knowledge of the SQL language, in order to perform database queries. The Partner On Boarding Engineer will also be responsible for analyzing and implementing other data formats such as EDI, EDIFACT and Excel for creation and validation of data parsers.
- Implement, manage and support the on-boarding of reporting partners with current clients.
- Analyze and test files that are received from clients.
- Troubleshoot and perform customer service functions.
- Write Extensible Markup Language documents to drive database functions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical issues to people of a wide variety of technical backgrounds, as well as people from entry level roles to executive management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of SQL including ability to set up unique syntax based on ODBC/SQL server connection
- Strong knowledge of X12 EDI transaction sets (primarily 867 and 846) using 4010 or 4020 specifications
- Strong MS Excel and MS Outlook knowledge.
- Operating skills in MS Word and MS Access.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Proven RDBMS knowledge and skill sets
- Working knowledge of XML structures
- Strong problem solving & investigative skills
- Ability to conceptualize hierarchical relations
Other specific requirements for DataConnect team:
DataConnect is an Extract Transform Load (ETL) software tool, which is most often used to extract data from various accounting systems. The application runs as a Microsoft service, so server setup knowledge is required.
- Develop Database code to extract data from multiple different databases.
- Troubleshoot Databases and multiple operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server setups including group permission and service setups
- Diverse knowledge of accounting systems.
- Experience with system/user/file DSN setups
- Experience with systems administration.