Life Flight Network (LFN) was founded in 1978 and is one the country’s first air medical transport services. We are not-for-profit, focused on safety and quality and have transported over 90,000 patients throughout our 16 service areas in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are owned and operated by a consortium of Oregon Health & Science University, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, and Providence Health & Services-Oregon, and are proud to provide a joined strength of world-class health institutions, unique combination of air and ground ambulances, and highly skilled employees to communities in need.
We are passionate about investing in each one of our employee's success, creating an environment that inspires individuals to reach their highest potential. A few prominent awards we have received include the 2009 Air Medical Program of the Year, 2012’s #1 Large Non Profit Companies to work for and #2 in 2013, Oregon Business Magazine.
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Systems Engineer to work at our Aurora, Oregon.
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Computer Science or Management Information Systems, Direct IT experience may be substituted year for year
- Microsoft and VMware certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting a multi node, multi-site, Microsoft & VMware environment.
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge of medical charting systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Windows systems, AD, virtualization, Exchange and IIS.
- SQL and SharePoint experience preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA and SOX
The ideal candidate will possess working knowledge with the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SQL
- Terminal Services administration
- Sonicwall Firewall, SSL and VPN administration
- Various backup technologies and methodologies
- VMware Vsphere administration
- Netapp FAS administration
- Directory Services (Active Directory, GPO)
- IP Protocols (DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP)
- Web Services (IIS, Sharepoint)
- Anti-virus configuration (Symantec)
- Desktop OS’s (XP, Vista, Windows 7)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and are subject to drug screening and a background investigation.
LFN offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Time, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and twelve (12) paid holidays.
LFN is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, childbirth and related medical conditions or occurrences, age and physical or mental disability.
Please apply online at www.lifeflight.org