Aerospace Engineer (Edwards AFB)
AGI’s Services team supports and benefits customers through the integration, implementation, education, and use of AGI’s commercial technologies. A Systems Engineer (SE) on the Services team becomes an expert in AGI's leading-edge software solutions and technologies. Applying this knowledge and experience, the SE joins a dynamic team of engineers and software developers who assist AGI customers in performing analyses, solving problems, and integrating and deploying custom software solutions.
Currently, AGI is searching for a self-directed leader to occupy a key technical role supporting our customer, on-site, at Edwards Air Force Base supporting our customers test and evaluation efforts.
- Developing product expertise in the STK family of products
- Assisting existing customers with problem-solving techniques and best practices using STK
- Working on-site with operational customers
- Programming user interfaces, automation scripts and integration code in support of customer applications
- Delivering product training
- Working with existing and potential customers to formulate strategies for technical solutions
- Working with the AGI Sales, Marketing and Software Development teams on various projects
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- BS in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience in test and evaluation required
- Desirable background includes familiarity with one or more of the following areas: aerospace or aeronautical systems, mission systems (radar, comms, EW, etc) engineering, aircraft mission planning, operations, data analysis
- Prior work experience in the aerospace industry is desirable, but outstanding candidates with no prior experience will also be considered
- Working knowledge or experience with STK
- Pilot license, flying experience, and/or studied aircraft or specific interest in aircraft is highly desirable
- Client-facing skills; strong oral and written communication required
- Demonstrated ability in technical problem solving
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, or Java
- Must be able to succeed while operating independent from daily supervisory input
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Capable of multi-tasking to move multiple activities forward simultaneously
- Secret clearance is required
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any AGI employee. AGI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from AGI’s HR Department. AGI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AGI and will be processed accordingly.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...