Pay Rate: $65-$75 per hour
Terms: Contract 1099, Corp-to-Corp or Contract W2
Duration: 6-12+ months
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gorilla Logic is a rapidly growing software consulting company located in the heart of downtown Boulder, with additional offices in New York and Bangalore and with large amount of customers across the nation. With established expertise in building enterprise apps for web and mobile, Gorilla Logic has a hefty portfolio of Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients. Our 85 person team works with technologies such as Java, Flex, HTML5, JQuery, Android, iOS, PHP and many more. Because of our talented engineers and extreme success across multiple industries, we are the industry's GORILLAS. We continuously strive to seperate ourselves from our competitors by hiring top-tier talent, and that's why we are interested in YOU.
One of our top clients in the Pasadena area is in the financial industry, and is looking for a long term Sr. Web Developer to join their team as a contractor. Do you have what it takes to take on this exciting position?
Job Description: A SENIOR TECHNOLOGIST, USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANALYSIS, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED, RICH USER INTERFACE, WITHIN THE BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Developing rich, web-based user interfaces using Sencha ExtJS framework based on business requirements.
- Understanding business processes, participating in process modeling and design workshops, identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Effectively communicating technical or non-technical issues with the business users.
- Modeling business components, services, processes, and systems. Understanding design patterns, and their applicability. Creating and maintaining common components and services using a layered architecture that will be used by several projects.
- Contributing to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes and promoting common standards and best practices.
- Providing production support, evaluating and troubleshooting system failures and discrepancies.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Web Services (REST) development and integration experience.
- Database skills, including Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, stored procedures.
- Understanding of agile software development methodology; background in object oriented design and analysis.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Knowledge of BPM technologies such as IBM WebSphere Lombardi, Savvion and Pega.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, and Struts frameworks
- Financial industry experience, especially in Fixed Income.
- College degree in Computer Science or Engineering required.
- Certifications highly desired.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing enterprise software with Java based Web Development.
No third party recruiters, please.
No calls phone calls about this position, please.
Gorilla Logic is unable to sponsor any H1b Visas at this time.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Gorilla Logic provides software tools and consulting services that dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of application development...