AINS is looking for a talented and passionate Technical Software Support Specialist to join our technology team Gaithersburg, MD. AINS is the leading provider of Freedom of Information request management software and workflow-driven case management solutions. We are seeking a motivated individual with excellent technical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to work as a member of a team to lead the resolution of complex software-related and infrastructure related technical issues. In this support position you will be supporting clients from AINS HQ and at times- going to the customer site.
The successful candidate MUST have experience in dotNET software and the Microsoft technology stack.
- Will take self-initiating ownership of COTS product issues from customer
- Provide technical support including implementation support and resolution to complex technical issues for Tier 2 and Tier 3 helpdesk tickets
- Will learn and master AINS COTS eCase and FOIAXpress software
- Will troubleshoot and work directly with the customer on any implementation and deployment issues.
- As needed, visit customer sites and provide support with installation and operational issues
- Will grow in help desk team to be able to lead the existing help desk team for any technical support issues
- Manage and update trouble tickets in Salesforce
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- dotNet, IIS Web Applications, ASP.Net
- High level understanding of IIS Web Application in Windows dotNet environment
- Good working experience with SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills – to understand complex customer needs and to explain resolution to technical issues to junior helpdesk staff and to our customers
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skill with self-initiation is highly required
- Quick Learner
- Prior development experience with IIS Web applications
- Experience implementing or administering Open Text (Hummingbird) or Documentum
- SharePoint 2007/2010 (Installation, Configuration)
- InfoPath experience
- US citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance is required
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 150 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
To apply please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume.