Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar dealer for Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas, is seeking applications for a Technical Training Coordinator. This position is responsible for scheduling and coordinating training for assigned products or employee areas, as directed by the Wagner Training Institute (WTI) Manager. It is also responsible for serving as the liaison between WTI and the Wagner Equipment Co. managers and external customers. In addition this person will be responsible for writing quotes, invoicing, and sending marketing material for classes, the apprenticeship program and other events being held at WTI.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assists with creating a skills database and tracking training progress
- Helps coordinate the TCDP (Technician Career Development Plan)
- Assist in creating an individual schedule of classes for WTI
- Completes required paperwork for customers, keeps class rosters up to date, creates quotes and invoicing for classes, schedules classes and coordinates delivery dates with instructors
- Serves as the administrative coordinator for DPC (Dealer Performance Center)
- Participates in scheduled department activities and becomes an active partner in planning effective strategy for WTI
- Works with key company personnel in developing class schedules
- Meets on a regular basis with Wagner Equipment Co. managers to review training needs for the shop technicians
- Communicates with external customers in developing and scheduling their training needs
- Markets WTI classes to outside customers
- Distributes relevant WTI class offering information to internal employees
- Keeps informed with New Product Updates and sends relevant information to the appropriate people within our company
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required: Approximately 1-3 years of technical experience with earthmoving equipment or gas engines and/or previous experience in a related vocational field, such as diesel or heavy-equipment maintenance and repair
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience in writing quotes, invoicing, and scheduling
- Technical writing skills
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Development of marketing materials skills
Wagner offers great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA employer.
Since 1976, Wagner sells and rents quality Cat machines used in heavy construction, building construction, mining, waste handling, paving,...