Will perform leak detection and repair (LDAR) work.
- Perform LDAR policies and procedures following tasks in assigned project site.
- Coordinate LDAR field activities with LDAR contract technicians.
- Maintain and complete monitoring schedules.
- Repair leaking components.
- Generate work requests and follow-up on LDAR maintenance repairs.
- Maintain record keeping on monitoring and repairs.
- Maintain identification of LDAR components and applicability reviews.
- Performs other daily operation and maintenance tasks of a routine nature.
- Must have Good oral and written communications skills
- Previous experience working of an industrial (i.e. fitting, welding, instrumentation, etc) refinery (i.e., operations, maintenance, etc.) nature preferred.
- LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) / Fugitive Emission Monitoring (Method 21) with TVA 1000B and calibration experience a plus.
- Will perform work in adverse weather conditions on the field (Work in hot/cold environments, inclement weather)
- Will be required to work at heights
- Overtime may be required.
-TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) Card a plus.
-No relocation assistance provided
To submit your resume, visit www.cbi.com/careers/job-search, search “Openings in our business units serving environmental & infrastructure markets” under “Professional Opportunities” and enter the requisition number EI38298.
CB&I is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.