Mansion House Consulting Ltd (MHC) is an independent international business and technology company focused exclusively on the Finance Service Sector. We provide innovative solutions to the corporate and transaction banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management communities specializing primarily in Global Change Management Programmes. We have offices in London, Frankfurt, Singapore, New York and Florida. We currently have 160 consultants working for us across these regions and we are on course to reach 200 by 2014. Our revenue for 2012 was circa $18 million, with this looking to increase to $30 million for 2013.
In response to our growing clients’ needs, we have established an office in Jacksonville, Florida. We are currently building the resourcing team and looking for an individual with local market knowledge of the technology recruitment market.
This is a key strategic initiative for MHC and will prove to be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be part of a growing international organization.
Overview of position (duties will include but not limited to):
- Sourcing and interviewing consultants to join MHC
- Building and developing a pool of talent to ensure MHC are proactive rather than reactive when it comes to working with our clients
- Working with our global offices assisting with international resource requirements
- Networking and establishing strong working relationships with both consultants and clients
- Self-motivated and able to work proactively from a remote location
- Highly organized as you will be covering various time zones across the globe whilst working on multiple resourcing requirements at any one time
- Excellent communication skills and confident when dealing at Senior level
- MUST be able to provide local expertise and knowledge of the Jacksonville Financial Services technology market
- Previously worked as either a recruiter within the Financial Services technology market
- Based in Jacksonville Florida
On offer there is a highly competitive salary and package