Are you currently a Teller in a dead end job? Are you currently doing the same thing over and over and need a change for once? Are you in a job that no one recognizes you? Are you still wanting to continue your passion but with a twist? Don't look anywhere else and this is why.
READ CAREFULLY > > > > > > > > > >C&F Finance, a fast growing bank-owned auto finance company, is seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative for our Richmond office. This position is the best setting for an experience teller. As a Customer Service Representative you sit behind a desk and still handle cash transactions through the phone, ACH, Money Gram, Mail and via in-person. You are also responsible for other tasks involving the retail finance of our industry and being able to assist customers with questions that arise during the term of their auto loan. You will be posting a variety type of payments and ensuring that they balance at the end of the day. Because of our unique business model and setting not one day will be the same or boring. You will be challenged each day to excel and bring your A game each and every day. Those that are ambitious will have the opportunity to grow within the company. You must possess excellent organization skills, problem solving, multi-tasking, attention to details, analytical skills and team work. It is required that you have excellent computer skills and can post payments on time and quickly. All these skills are used every single day. Lack of one of them will create an unbalanced performance. If you want career progression with a very stable company - your time and opportunity is now.
In addition, the following duties and responsibilities are to be performed:
1. Answer, assist, and direct incoming customer service calls including but not limited to understanding the retail finance contract and professionally respond to questions that arise from customers, quote payoffs, explain fees, print necessary letters etc.
2. Post a variety of payment types accurately and timely and balance daily
3. Reviewing the payment correction log and making necessary corrections to accounts
4. Sort, open, and identify incoming mail
5. Review customer credit disputes and respond in a timely manner
6. Print Adverse Action, Collection, Welcome letters and Payment Coupons
7. Set up OA and CC payments received in the Customer Service Mailbox
8. Administer the Recurring ACH process including Adds, Cancels, Holds
9. Scan pertinent documents to existing scanned files
10. Understand the retail finance contract
11. Use excel and word for various daily functions
12. Operate mailroom equipment effectively to prepare daily outgoing mail
13. Filing documents into files and pulling various files
14. Assist in other administrative tasks as necessary.
About our History
C&F Bank acquired Moore Loans, which is now C&F Finance Company, in September of 2002 for approximately 65 million dollars. Since then, the employee count at C&F Finance Company has more than doubled and the receivables have grown to over $278 Million dollars. We are currently servicing VA, TN, AL, GA, MD, OH, IN, IL, WV, TX, KY, MO and NC.
Founded in 1927, C&F Bank has focused on our customers and the communities in which we serve for over 80 years. Today, we still operate this company under the same set of values: excellence in all we do; ethical and moral conduct at all times; an obligation to the well-being of the communities we serve; and, a commitment to our officers and staff. It is our goal to be among the “Best of the Best” financial institutions for our shareholders, our customers and the communities in which they live, and our employees. In 2012, C&F Financial Corporation was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the Best Banks of the Decade. C&F Bank is highly capitalized and we have consistently outperformed our competitors. Most importantly, we continue to prosper due to the investment in our most important resource - people.
C&F Finance offers an excellent total compensation package of competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits. There is also the added bonus of a friendly and family-oriented environment. C&F Finance also recognizes that to be a great company it must provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals, and we are committed to doing just that.
We offer very competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. Our benefit plans include Medical with Vision, Dental, Company Paid Life Insurance, Child Life Insurance, Spouse Life Insurance, Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Voluntary Vision Plan, Long Term Care Insurance, continuous training opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, Computer Purchase program, 401-K (dollar for dollar up to 5%), etc.
We conduct a thorough Credit and Criminal Check.
To apply, please reply to this ad or send resume to: Human Resources, 1313 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219 or fax to 804-236-9636.
No recruiters. No phone calls. For more information about our company visit our website at www.cffinance.com or www.cffc.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
C&F Financial Corporation Named on the the Best Banks of the Decade according to Forbes