Teamwork Athletic Apparel is leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel for team sports. We are committed to above and beyond service and providing exceptional products that make our team, your team’s first choice in athletic wear. Please visit our website: www.teamworkathletic.com
We are looking for a temporary IS/IT Help Desk Technician to assist with Tier 1 requests. This position is considered non-exempt, full-time for approximately 3-6 months.
Pay Rate: $15.00-$19.95 per hour
This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of day-to-day support to all users in a Windows-based environment. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, help desk functions, maintenance of internal and external systems, databases and network, personal computer systems and peripherals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service while promptly responding to inbound help desk telephone calls, e-mails and tracker tickets
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical issues whiles providing day-to-day support to all users including: desktop support, computer systems, internet, servers, databases and network access, phone systems, local and network printers, photocopies, wireless technologies, software updates, etc.
- Provides support for Windows Server 2003/2008 networks
- Performs user maintenance through Active Directory
- Documents, maintains and updates standard operating procedures
- Other duties as required
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 1+ years experience providing help desk support
- Experience with Windows servers, desktop products and Active Directory, Domain Name Systems (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols
- SQL/T-SQL experience, including script writing preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Axapta/Dynamics preferred
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Conscientious team player and customer service oriented
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Occasionally, be able to lift, carry, push or pull up to 37 lbs.
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and fine hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to endure occasional movement bending, stooping and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks
- Ability to climb stairs to multi-level work site
Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter.
1. Recent salary history (hourly or annual pay rate)
2. Current hourly pay rate/range desired
3. Why are you interested in working for Teamwork Athletic Apparel?
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.