This position is to cover the weekend shift (Friday - Monday)
(Friday and Monday - 8am - 5pm in the office, Sat/Sunday 9am - 9pm from a home office location)
Channelinsight is the pioneer and largest provider of cloud-based automated channel sales management solutions. Our Channel Sales Management Solution enables high-tech companies to manage their channel in a way they never thought possible - enabling them to increase channel sales, optimize inventory and maximize return on discounts and incentives.
This is an exciting time to join our organization. We are positioned for growth and are looking for people who want to make an impact where they work.We offer a great team environment with a flexible workplace that fosters and encourages collaboration across the entire company. Conveniently located in downtown Denver with easy access to everything LoDo has to offer.
The Customer Solutions Specialist performs extensive customer service communication and technical support based on individual customer needs. SQL, Excel, Outlook and a host of internal tools are used on a daily basis for compiling, filtering, sorting, reviewing, reporting and loadingdata. We are looking for someone who loves working with data, working with software and enjoys learning new technical skills.
We provide crucial data and services to our customers on a real-time basis and therefore our company is composed of highly motivated people that contribute high quality work. The workload will exceed the standard working hours on occasion and the applicant must be willing to contribute to those situations. Our customers have urgent business needs and the ability to work under pressure and deadlines is crucial. The environment is a professional Internet workplace that requires a professional attitude. This position also requires managing multiple tasks concurrently in a fast paced company.
· Responsible for weekly/daily functional tasks, tracking of outputs and documentation/creation of processes.
· Monitor an email queue and convert any requests into support tickets daily.
· Interface with other members of the tier on support team to ensure timely, efficient, and quality service delivery to all customers.
· Understand data flow for all assigned customer.
· Work with other teams and departments to ensure efficient and optimized data processing and flow.
· Interface with the Operations, Engineering, QA, CSM and PartnerOn-boarding teams.
· Manage ad hoc requests from internal and external clients.
· Maintain relationships with internal and external clients and assist with identifying and resolving issues and needs.
· Work tier one tickets daily.
· Escalated tickets as needed to tiers two or three daily.
Preferred Qualifications and Requirements
· Ability to identify resources and find information.
· Ability to work without extensive direction or oversight.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
· Intermediate Excel skills including formulas, linked worksheets, formatting, editing, troubleshooting, pivots tables and graphs.
· Hours per week will be fairly standard but must be willing to work off hours as required. Also, must be willing to change shifts as 24/7 coverage is needed.
· Intermediate Microsoft XP/7, Outlook and Office Suite.
· Basic SQL required; PL/SQL knowledge a plus.
· Familiarity with a DBMS like Oracle or SQL Server a plus.
· Experience working with databases or in data processing environment a plus.
· Exposure and basic knowledge of a programming language required (Java a plus).
· Exposure and basic knowledge of a scripting language a plus.
· Exposure and basic knowledge of XML a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a plus.